I think his name is actually Charlie Gillespie. He is the father of Jack Charles and Mary Louise Gillespie (Zahniser). Charlie was born in Winnipeg, his father supplied cattle to the Canadian Pacific Railroad. He and his wife Ethel Grace Firby Gillespie migrated to Oklahoma in the 20's. I am surprised to see him with dark hair here as family lore has it that his hair was totally white by the time he was in his early 20's.Sunday, November 22, 2009
Charles Gillespie (1890 - 1972)
I think his name is actually Charlie Gillespie. He is the father of Jack Charles and Mary Louise Gillespie (Zahniser). Charlie was born in Winnipeg, his father supplied cattle to the Canadian Pacific Railroad. He and his wife Ethel Grace Firby Gillespie migrated to Oklahoma in the 20's. I am surprised to see him with dark hair here as family lore has it that his hair was totally white by the time he was in his early 20's.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment